Harley-Davidson 2024 X™ 500 for Sale Brisbane & Melbourne Australia
2024 X™ 500 Specifications and Information
Iconic Harley-Davidson roadster styling in a lightweight and agile package
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Dual front disc brakes (ABS)
- Harley-Davidson signature LED headlamp
- 2 into 1 exhaust
2024 X™ 500 Features
- Upright riding positionn
- Mid-mount foot controls
- Passenger seat
- Rider safety enhancements available
AMERICAN ROADSTER STYLING
Inspired by design cues from Harley-Davidson Sportster™ models
REAL-WORLD STREET-RIDING PERFORMANCE
Lightweight and agile, with an engine tuned for strong mid-range torque
Mid foot controls and a mid-rise handlebar puts the rider in a centered, comfortable posture on the bike.
SOUND OF PLEASURE
2-into-1 exhaust designed to produce a pleasing low-frequency tone.
Rugged and reliable 500cc powertrain, liquid cooled for consistent and optimal performance in all riding situations.
Seat width and pad thickness are designed to enhance comfort on longer rides.
- Length 2,135 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 820 mm
- Ground Clearance 153 mm
- Rake 24.5
- Trail 100.4 mm
- Wheelbase 1,485 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 120/70-ZR17/58W
- Tyres, Rear Specification 160/60-ZR17/69W
- Tyre, Type Maxxis Supermaxx ST
- Fuel Capacity 13.1 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.2 l
- Weight, As Shipped 199 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 208 kg
- Engine 2 Liquid-cooled, Parallel-Twin, 353cc
- Bore 69 mm
- Stroke 66.8 mm
- Displacement 500 cc
- Compression Ratio 11.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2 into 1 short single, 3 catalyst
- Engine Torque Testing Method GB/T20076-2006, GB/T5363-2008
- Engine Torque 3 46 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 6000
- Horsepower 47 HP / 35 kW @ 8500 rpm
- Lean Angle, Right (DEG.) 46.9
- Lean Angle, Left (DEG.) 49.5
- Fuel Economy Testing Method WMTC
- Fuel Economy (rpm) 4.85 l/100 km
- CO2 Emissions Testing Method WMTC
- CO2 Emissions 112 g/km CO2
- Primary Drive Chain, 74/38
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 2.85
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 1.95
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 1.56
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 1.33
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 1.19
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 1.08
- Front Fork 50mm upside down rebound adjustable
- Rear Shocks Oil and gas separation type, rebound damping adjustable, preload adjustable shock absorber
- Wheels, Front Type 4 Cast aluminium
- Wheels, Rear Type 4 Cast aluminium
- Brakes, Type Front floating, rear solid
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 1-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps All LED, low beam, high beam and signature position lamp. All LED Tail/Stop, front signal lights and rear turn signals.
- Gauges Combined electronic instrument stepper motor indicating vehicle speed, digital indicates rpm, hour, total trip, two trips (A + B), km/mile indication
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable.Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.