Harley-Davidson 2021 Iron 883 for Sale Brisbane & Melbourne Australia
Review 2021 Iron 883 Specifications and Information
Blacked-out and stripped-down with a legendary profile.
- Urban riders seeking iconic style and V-Twin rumble
- Middleweight power paired with precision handling
- 883cc Air-Cooled Evolution V-Twin engine
883CC AIR-COOLED EVOLUTION™ ENGINE
Authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through, dripping with power. The rubber-mounted 883cc Evolution™ engine runs hard and rides smooth for thousands of miles so you can just worry about taking in the freedom of boulevards and back streets.
It's the poster bike of the anti-chrome movement. You've got a black powder-coated 883cc engine with black rocker covers. Black on the throwback round air cleaner cover. Chopped fenders, to show off a little rubber and black front forks with gaiters to add a little old-school nostalgia.
STREET INSPIRED PAINT
We created paint jobs with colours that look right against the backdrop of the urban grid, and don't need a lot of maintenance. These are tough finishes, as mean as the meanest street.
LOW SEAT & SLAMMED SUSPENSION
The combination of a lowered front and rear suspension together with a low, narrow solo seat-just 25.7-inches high-provides comfort and confidence for riders of all sizes and experience. The ride is responsive and plush, whether you're dodging urban potholes or out exploring the back roads.
TUCK AND ROLL SEAT
A solo seat that combines modern comfort with an authentic "tuck and roll" design inspired by the early days of the bobber.
MACHINED 9-SPOKE WHEELS
Nine-spoke wheels that are black as night where the rim meets the rubber and set off by a more contemporary mechanical look machined into the spokes.
Born at the drag strip, the low-rise, slammed black drag-style handlebar is an old-school garage feature that puts you in a forward, aggressive riding position.
- Engine 2 Air-cooled, Evolution™
- Bore 76.2 mm
- TEST TEST
- Stroke 96.8 mm
- Displacement 883 cc
- Compression Ratio 9ï¼š01
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Black exhaust headers and black mufflers
- Length 2,185 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 760 mm
- Ground Clearance 140 mm
- Rake 30
- Trail 117 mm
- Wheelbase 1,515 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 100/90B19 57H
- Tyres, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 12.5 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.6 l
- Weight, As Shipped 247 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 256 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 68 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 4,750
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28
- Primary Drive Chain, 38/57
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.315
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.653
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.948
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.102
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.517
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system(if equipped), ABS(if equipped)
- Gauges Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
2021 Iron 883™
River Rock Gray Denim
Adds $995 to MSRP