THE TIMELESS CLASSIC BUILT FOR TODAY
*Overseas model shown. The visual appearance and specifications of vehicles may vary by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Please contact our Call Centre on 1800 464258 AU / 0800464258 NZ for details. All comparisons made are between original equipment 2017 and 2018 models.
Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle
Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine
Cast aluminium Impeller® Wheels
One-Touch Opening Saddlebags
Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with standard ABS
- Vivid Black $34,250AUD
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore 100 mm
- Stroke 111.1 mm
- Displacement 1,745 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.0:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Length 2,450 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 705 mm
- Ground Clearance 135 mm
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 170 mm
- Wheelbase 1,625 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 130/80B17 65H
- Tyres, Rear Specification 180/65B16 81H
- Fuel Capacity 22.7 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.9 l
- Weight, As Shipped 362 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 379 kg
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 0.064 m3
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 150 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 32
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
- Wheels, Front Type Impeller Cast Aluminium
- Wheels, Rear Type 7 Impeller Cast Aluminium
- Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 6 High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS , Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
- Gauges Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
- Availability of colours may vary from dealer to dealer and is subject to change without further notice.
- Recommended 95 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- All models include security system *, 24 months Harley Assist, and 12 months International HOG membership. Price advertised is the maximum dealer ride away price. Offer ends Aug 31, 2017 unless extended. For Australia the ride away price includes 12 months private registration, 12 months Compulsory Third Party Insurance, Dealer Delivery and Stamp Duty ^. Optional extras not included. Full details on pricing can be obtained from your local authorised dealer. ^Ride Away pricing for Australia is based on a purchaser with a good riding record- may be higher for other purchasers that do not meet this criteria
- Security system includes immobiliser and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Model specifications, including fitted parts and accessories vary by country and region.
Electric Blue / Silver Fortune
Silver Fortune / Sumatra Brown
Olive Gold / Black Tempest
Hard Candy Shattered Flake