Gold Coast Harley-Davidson: Independence Day Wrap Up
On Saturday the 9th of July Gold Coast Harley-Davidson held its Second Annual Independence Day Party, formerly the 4th of July Party. The Show and Shine was without a doubt the drawcard for the Day, but you can’t have an American themed Day without an American Food Truck! Chubby’s Diner was on hand to offer up American Style Sliders, full of Cheeseburgers, and Brisket and Pulled Pork, just what the Doctor ordered for an American Party. A massive Motorclothes Clearance Sale completed the Day, and it was a massive success. We had Ten Trophies handed out in the Show and Shine and there was definitely some very deserving Winners! Check out the Photos of the Day, and the Winners.
Gold Coast Harley would like to thank the Gold Coast HOG Chapter Volunteers that helped make the Day a Success. We would also like to thank ALL our Valued Customers for their Support!
We look forward to Next Year!
The categories and their winners!
- BEST CUSTOM won by Craig “Crackers” Reid
- BEST TOURER won by Iceman
- BEST VINTAGE won by Steve Portelli
- BEST SOFTAIL won by Brad Cox
- BEST SPORTSTER won by Mandy Tully
- BEST DYNA won by Cameron McFayden
- BEST CVO won by Jason Maule
- BEST STREET won by Deb Cantell
- BEST V-ROD won by the crew of Julian (owner), Ivan (Moto Solutions bike builder) and Nathan (Livin Loco Paint)
- PEOPLE’S CHOICE won by Rennie Agius. There were over 40 different bikes chosen in the People’s Choice category and only three votes between first and second!
Check out some photo’s of the day and the winners of the Show N Shine!